Monday, June 4, 2012

Made By Hand

Day three of my photo challenge is handwriting.  I thought all day trying to find something but I don't do a lot of writing during most days.  Finally took this: 


Day 3: My Handwriting


It's the first page of my journal.  I loves quotes and every journal I've ever had has quotes in the front or back cover.  I also love my handwriting.  It took me a long time to get it just perfect.  I used to write a lot when I was younger and every once in awhile, I would work on a certain letter to be different.  My handwriting now doesn't always look the same.  It'll vary if I'm busy or just writing something down for me to remember.  If I'm writing something for someone else that's important and they need to be able to read it, I write very clear, nice, all caps letters.  But that up there is when it's just right.  Sometimes I just like writing stuff down to see it look like that.  I wish I could write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment