Thursday, June 7, 2012

Three At Once

     
Day 5: A Shape



Day five, I knew right away I wanted to do my steering wheel.  I drove a lot that day so I thought it'd be a good picture.  And let me just say, it's hard to take a picture of your steering wheel while sitting in a parking lot with a child in the backseat watching The Chipmunks.


Day 6: From A High Angle

I had so many great ideas for this one and in the end I just stood on my desk chair and took a picture of my bed.  Not happy with it but it was about 11:30 at night by then so my choices were limited.  :(


Day 7: Trees

This one was pretty easy.  This is just the backyard at my grandma's house, which is where I'm staying right now.  She has a huge backyard, filled with trees.

A week down now and I'm actually sticking with it.  I've made sure to take a picture everyday even if I didn't get a chance to blog about it.  This week has been busy but pretty fun.  I really can't wait to see what this month is going to bring for this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment